Services / Waking Watch
The “Waking Watch” service was created as a direct response to the unfortunate disaster at Grenfell Towers in 2017. It is a service wherein the personnel are responsible for the fire & safety issues on a day to day basis.
Our wardens work closely with the local Fire authorities in order to professionally monitor the safety needs of the residents in their allocated site 24/7. These wardens, sometimes referred to as “Fire Marshalls” are trained and work under a proprietary organizational framework within our organization that works proactively to prevent any fire related disasters.
This framework is constantly monitored audited & improved on a real-time basis. Some of the universal duties that these guards perform & aspects they monitor are listed below:
• Fire Exit Obstruction Management
• Ensuring Fire extinguisher & other equipment (e.g. Break-Glass Equipment) is up to date and readily available.
• Pro-actively managing any fire hazards in terms of waste management (managing flammable & hazardous materials) & management of Smoking Areas.
• Management of Electrical Units & conducting regular safety checks.
• Fire Alarm testing on a weekly basis.
• Arranging Fire Drills bi-annually.
• Compliance documentation.
These are just some of the universal services that may be updated as this new market evolves. Along with that, we assess each individual property on a site-by-site basis. This means bespoke services may be provided according to the site’s individual needs.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your needs if you feel like a property you own or operate needs Waking Watch Services.